ANREP is a national association for Cooperative Extension Service (CES) professionals working in environmental education, fisheries, forestry, wood sciences, range, recreation, waste management, water, wildlife, and related disciplines. Members are active and retired CES employees at the county, area, state, or national level. ANROP is Oho's ANREP chapter.
Benefits of ANREP Membership:
- Networking opportunities with state and national outreach professionals
- Professional development opportunities
- Opportunities to gain leadership experience at the state and national level
- Discounts on ANREP national conference registration
- Eligibility for scholarships to attend professional conferences
- Eligibility for state and national awards
- To bring together professionals who work with natural resources to discuss issues, needs and opportunities of mutual interest; and to facilitate information sharing.
- To discuss, develop, sponsor, and promote educational and training programs and activities which will advance the practice of natural resource management in Ohio.
- To advance the professional status, public service and interdisciplinary collaboration of Land Grant extension staff and professionals other than extension educators in Ohio by encouraging continuing self-improvement in their knowledge, skills, and practices, and a regular sharing of their successes in natural resource education.
- To strengthen communication with all relative professionals in ways that foster the maintenance and improvement of working conditions for professionals conducive to a beneficial evolution of the natural resource profession and of the University’s efforts to recruit and retain highly-qualified faculty and staff in the future.
How to Join:
Currently, you become an Ohio ANROP member by joining the National Association of Natural Resource Extension Professionals (ANREP). Go to www.anrep.org. The National ANREP membership is open to any Natural Resource Education Professional.