Ohio Woodland, Water, and Wildlife Conference
This annual conference designed for natural resource professionals and land managers.
This annual conference is designed for natural resource professionals and land managers
Registration begins at 8:45 am and the first presentation will start at 9:30 am
Presentations for the day will cover a wide range of topics and include:
- Missing Trees: Effects of the Loss of Ash and Chestnut on Forest Ecosystems
- Glyphosate and Pesticide Safety Update
- Harmful Alga Blooms in Ponds: Concerns and Mitigation/Management
- The Ohio Credible Data Program: Certification Requirements and Training Opportunities
- Bird Conservation in Ohio: Past, Present and Future Challenges
- Using Social Science as a Tool to Inform Wildlife Management
See the attached brochure for more information. There is also a full agenda listed on the online registration page here
Continuing education credits for ISA, SAF-CFE and ODA pesticide recertification: CEU's are listed here
CFAES provides research and related educational programs to clientele on a nondiscriminatory basis. For more information, visit cfaesdiversity.osu.edu. For an accessible format of this publication, visit cfaes.osu.edu/accessibility.