Farm Science Review Agronomy College
A partnership between OABA & OSU Extension
The Ohio AgriBusiness Association and Ohio State Extension will partner to hold the Farm Science Review Agronomy College on Sept. 14. The event is designed to educate agronomists, Certified Crop Advisers, custom applicators and farmers on current agronomy issues.
The full-day event features time with OSU Extension staff in the field at the small agronomy plots and larger demonstration field on the east side of the grounds. Breakout session topics will address the challenges of the 2021 growing season and the opportunities moving into 2022 and beyond.
Featured speakers/topics include:
- Sulfur – Shaun Casteel, Purdue University
- Tank Mixing with featured chemist from Corteva
- Corn Ear Rot with Pierce Paul and Jason Hartschuh, OSU
- On Farm Research with Elizabeth Hawkins, OSU
- Cover Crop and Herbicide Interaction, Alyssa Essman, OSU
- Drone Spraying Capabilities and Demonstration - Rantizo
- Date: September 14, 2021
- Location: Farm Science Review -- Molly Caren Agricultural Center, London, OH
- Time: Check-in begins at 8:30 a.m.; sessions begin at 9 a.m. and concludes at 4 p.m.
- Registration: Click here to register for the event. Registration is $120 per participant.
All cancellations must be received no later than 14 days prior to the event to be eligible for a full refund. No refunds will be issued after that date. No shows will be invoiced.