Dairy Labor Management Mini-Series (Virtual)
Hosted by: Maurice Eastridge, Extension Dairy Specialist, Department of Animal Sciences, 937-243-1162; Dianne Shoemaker, Farm Management Specialist, 330-827-0249; and Chris Zoller, Extension Educator, Tuscarawas County, 330-827-0249
- Program is limited to 30 individuals. Registration deadline is Thursday, December 31.
- The program cost is $75 per person or per farm (limit 2 people per farm).
- Click HERE to register for the program.
Structure of Mini-Series
This is a 5-week program held weekly on Tuesdays from 12:30 to 2:00 pm in January and February, 2021. The meetings will be held via ZOOM each week, so you don’t even have to travel to participate in some very important topics by experts in the dairy and associated industries. Weekly assignments will be made and interactive discussion will be important for the success of the program. All attendees will be registered with ScarletCanvas, an online platform by The Ohio State University. Materials relative to each topic will be posted there for use by the attendees. Certificates will be provided to participants completing this program.
- Labor Management Benchmarks, Maurice Eastridge
- So You Need to Hire Someone – Developing the job description, Chris Zoller