AMS Market News Organic Reporting Webinar
The USDA’s Agricultural Marketing Service (AMS) invites you to a live, interactive webinar on Organic Reporting within our multiple Market News divisions. Learn about how their Specialty Crops, Dairy, Livestock, Poultry & Seed, and Cotton & Tobacco Market News programs provide you with FREE access to the market information you would want to know about Organic products. The webinar will cover areas such as:
- The scope of AMS’s Organic reporting capabilities
- Our new Organic's landing page
- The easy to use AMS Market News Portal for timely, accurate information
- Highlighting the Organic Grain & Feedstuff report
- How you can put Market News Organic reports to work for your business
- Question & Answer session to address issues important to you
The webinar will be presented by Kimberly Mercer, Assistant to the Director, Specialty Crops Market News Division; Eric Graf Senior Market News Reporter of the Dairy Program Market News Division; and Russell Avalos, Market News Reporter for the the Livestock, Poultry, and Grain Market News Division.
Contact the USDA AMS for additional information as this is not an OSU Extension event.