More information: aede.osu.edu/events/agricultural-policy-and-outlook-meeting. May also attend via webinar.
The conference is organized by AEDE and features updates on policy changes, key issues, and market behavior with respect to farm, food, energy resources, and the environment.
Featured Speakers include:
· Ani Katchova, Chair, Farm Income Enhancement Program- “Ohio Farm Financial Conditions and Outlook”
· Ben Brown, AEDE Farm Management Program Manager = “Overview of the Farm Management Program”
· Ian Sheldon, Chair, Anderson’s Program in International Trade – “Free Trade Agreements: Why They Matter to U.S. Agriculture”
· Carl Zulauf, Professor Emeritus – “Farm Policy”
· George Mokrzan, Director of Economics, Huntington National Bank – “Economic Outlook”
· Gary Schnitkey, Professor and Farm Management Specialist, Department of Agricultural and Consumer Economics, University of Illinois – “Agricultural Outlook 2017"