Ohio’s largest sustainable agriculture conference is moving to Dayton, which means lots of exciting changes, including:
- New, spacious location with on-site hotel and parking, cell phone reception, Wi-Fi, and other amenities!
- Larger three day trade show
- Thursday networking and reception and Friday banquet
- Easy access to downtown Dayton's attractions, dining, nightlife, and recreation
Plus, the same great features you love, including:
- Educational, inspiring workshops on sustainable farming, livestock, business, homesteading, and cooking
- In-depth Thursday pre-conference sessions
- Engaging nationally-recognized keynote speakers
- Made-from-scratch, local, organic meals
- Activities for kids and teens
- Raffle, book sales, and a setting that encourages networking, learning, and fellowship.
Grow with us! Registration opens this fall.
Learn more and sign up to receive conference updates here.